Monday 14 December 2009

Dee Beale - For Real



So after yesterday's slight deviation from the path of design enlightenment, I have something new to share.
I came across the work of printmaker Dee Beale this morning. Now I have a love of most things animal related, in particular birds, hares, whales and polar bears. So when I came across Dee's work, I knew I had to make a post about it.

Her retro silkscreen prints are bold but beautiful, using simple colour in her geometric illustrations. She is a freelance designer based in the UK. I know for sure some of her prints are going on my Christmas wish list!


This gives me itching fingers to get back into the print studio and get all manual again.


Go over to her very cool blog and take a look. Her work is also for sale on Etsy....



© All images and artwork remain the copyright of Dee Beale

No comments:

Post a Comment