Sunday 13 December 2009

Remember Me.....As If I Could Forget You!


Well it's Sunday, yes I know it's X-Factor final day, but you know what? Yeah you guessed it, I ain't that bothered now everyone left in it can actually sing. Yep I'm talking about you Jedward.

So Sunday's a day for doing little, maybe a little stretching, a yawn, some tea, then maybe some more tea, a little surf around the internet just looking at stuff. I like just looking at stuff.


But today in my stuff-search, I ignored work related finds in favour of some pretty. I could try and mask this post in a cloak of deception - in that I'm highly anticipating the release of this film. Which I am, and not just because of the obvious reason.

I'm a designer, right? I'm naturally drawn to the aesthetically pleasing - it's in my nature. But just between you and me, I do find I am drawn to this aesthetic rather a lot. Ok come on, I've posted 3 entries now, even those this blog is still a baby I think I've done rather well in not mentioning the man in my life yet.

So here it is. Some Rob for us all...just remember it's Sunday guys. So chillax...go vote for Ollie or somethin' tee hee!

Remember Me in cinemas in the UK April 2nd 2010
(don't even go there about why the UK gets it so much later than the rest of the world....argh, look \/ even Rob's sad about it.)


For more info:

Thanks to lashunda84 for the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment